Sunday, September 5, 2010

A wonderful Holiday weekend

Well, I guess it's that time again. The end of Sumner is here once again. But personally, I couldn't be more excited! This labor day weekend has been filled with fun! Friday night I went and hung out at my Parents house and brought them some dinner, then was onto a fun-filled girls night. I admired the canyons splendour on my way to meet up for cupcakes and gossip. Of course, the cupcakes were amazing.. (yes, I had 2!) Then we were off to find some Fall/Halloween decor for each of our homes. Ended up at Tai pan Trading Co. and got some really cute Halloween stuff, I can't wait to put it all up! I put all of my Fall decor up today, including a really cute scarecrow for the front porch. Next on the list is a bail of hay. Afterward, we went out for a bite to eat at Noodles and Company then it was off to home. :) Today, was a wonderful day, I'll tell you more tomorrow! off to bed for now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! Because so did I, as I'm sure Lace and Abby too :)

    We'll go to the big Tai Pan sometime soon, when we can have more time to really look, without the creepy/stalker checker breathing down our necks to hurry because of closing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your motto about eating cupcakes, mine is "I Eat Cake, It Makes Me Happy!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisha, of course I did! And it was wonderful to see you! Looking forward to going back to browse and find some more cute stuff again :)

    Suzannne, cake is equally as good ;) It gets the job done haha. Makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!