This has been quite the week so far! To sum it up in one word... Finals. (Yay!) Sarcasm..
I. am. Horrified to say the least! After that, I will be more excited for the rest of school.
So I've come up with a list with some ideas from others to help out, this is properly titled:
- Rolling book bags aren't as lame as they were in high school. In fact, they are a huge life saver when one book alone is 4" thick
- You actually stress, and feel guilty if you miss a class
- You can cry in front of your classmates because you have seen them all cry before as well, especially during hell week, AKA, finals
- You really learn to appreciate Holidays!
- Dozing off while even standing is a daily occurence
- You jump for joy for even getting a C in some classed feeling wonderful that you even passed
- When you study day and night for a test, and when you see it you wonder where on earth the professor got the questions from
- Multiple answers have 4 correct answers...
- Even 4 cups of coffee per day isn't enough anymore, you find yourself drinking it later, and later, and later in the days/nights
- You don't have a social life anymore
- Surgery excites you more than ever before
- Giving up is NOT an option
- Satisfactory means the world to you
- You now understand why there is a Nursing shortage
- PRN, QID, QHS, q4h, all mean something to you
- You are grateful to make it through each and every day in school