Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brighton's 1st Birthday photoshoot!

Our little pumpkin is turning one on October 16th! 
One of my best friends Megan took his first Birthday photos at Historical Gardner Village. They turned out so cute! He was in such a great mood which made it even better. I can't believe it's already that time, it's almost a little sad how quickly they grow up, but so beautiful to watch. His 1st Birthday will be a little costume party accompanied with handmade Halloween themed cupcakes, vegan caramel apples, gift bags for the little ones, balloons, pumpkin carving/decorating and a scavenger hunt. I am still in the process of planning it all out, it has been a blast so far! Here are his cute little photos, I couldn't have been happier with the outcome!














6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIGHTON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brighton! These are so cute. What a grown up little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute pictures! I love the one where he's hugging the pumpkin with the 1 on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I thought they turned out pretty cute :) Can't wait to get them framed! That one of him hugging the pumpkin is my favorite as well.

    -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is BEAUTIFUL and so are those pictures! Happy 1st Birthday! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beyond cute!! Happy Birthday handsome little boy!! Can't wait for his party, we're there!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!