Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 question Friday!



1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
Easy one. ME! I must admit, he is better at making Top Ramen though ;) 

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Almost daily, we are pretty close. We talk about almost everything! Love my Mom.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
Being a vegan family, I tend to be adventurous when I cook. A dash of this, and just a littllllle more of that. Depends on the recipe though, with some things I know I have to stick to the recipe or or it won't turn out. 

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
I literally just stuck my foot out from sitting with my legs folded to look. I thought I knew this one? (dork!) Umm, yes it is. Just a little bit though! 

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
If you didn't already know.. I LOVE Halloween. I really do try to dress up every year. This year I am being a witch! Found my cute "costume" at Target. And on clearance I might add! (A black mesh looking dress.) And my Mom had an extra hat from last year. Should be pretty cute! 

6 comments:

  1. Your costume IS cute!! And that's funny that you didn't know about your toe! I have to make fun of Steve for his (they're kind of squared off, and his second toe is longer and the second and third are webbed sort of), but I bet yours are cuter than his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah has ugly toes too! I make fun of his all the time. Thank you for the comment on my costume :) I am not a fan of my toes, but hey at least they're there right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the questions, but I have to say, I hate feet soI know everyone with a big second toe and no I'm not one of them

    New follower from Bloggy Moms
    Hope you can stop obvert to my blog 1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    Twitter
    iamthfunkywoman

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, nice! Thanks for following Megan! :) I will come over and follow you for sure. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you dress up every year. How cute!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Candice!! I'll be sure to get them up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!