Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another Blog award!


I received my second Blog award from On-line confessions of a Stay at home Mom! I feel pretty lucky and honored. It feels great to know that people really do like my blog and read it. To have my blog be referred to as "Lovely" is pretty cool! This second award has inspired me to do my best to make my blog even bigger and better.

Bloggy Boot Camp St. George is in 42 days and I am beyond excited! I am really looking forward to all of the speakers and all that I will learn to improve my blog.

Thanks again On-line confessions of a Stay at home Mom!

I hope that other blogger's may receive and experience the love like I have.
In order for that to happen, I must, and am now starting to, pay it forward and FOLLOW THE RULES, which are to:
  • Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  • Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
  • Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
I will pass this on to as many as I can, but sure If I'll get to 15! 
I hope 7 will do for now ;) Time for bed.

Congrats Ladies! Keep up the wonderful blogs!
  1. Healthy Sushi
  2. The Not-So-Secret confessions of a first time Mom
  3. From Chubby chic to hot mamma
  4. My sure savings.com
  5. J. At your service
  6. Dear Piper
  7. A Journey to thin

3 comments:

  1. Marci, Thank you so much for this award! I was so touched by your kinds words on my blog. :) Thank you so much. As far as your question about being in a slump, we all go through that here and there. I am losing weight very slowly and when I compare myself to others I get discouraged. So first, try not to compare yourself to others. Our bodies are unique and therefore we will all lose weight at different rates. I'm finding that being patient with myself is what has gotten be thus far, understanding that I am not perfect- but if I keep trying again- I will get to where I want to be. It's a little tougher once school starts. The stress gets to me sometimes, so I know how you're feeling on that one. Plus, you have kids- so I can't even go there! You are doing a fabulous job balancing kids, school AND weight loss. :) I try to bring healthy snacks with me to school so that I'm not tempted to go buy something not so healthy, drink lots of water, and try not to let the scale rule you- I'm sure you notice improvements in other areas, like your clothes fitting looser, etc. Just keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci-
    thank you thank you thank you!!!! I an Very excited and Very grateful for your support. I am new to this blog world and really loving it especially because I 'get to know' people like you (and your family). Thanks again, you made my day much better. I think I forgot my 2 year old's tantrums. Amazing.
    -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are SO welcome! Seriously, well deserved! :) Mae Flowers, thank you So much for taking the time to write that long comment filled with great advice! I really appreciate it, really! I will take it into good use :) Let's keep in touch k?

    Kristen, It made my day that I made yours! You are so welcome :) This blog world is a lot of fun, and the support is phenomenal isn't it?

    I really do love both of your blogs and check them as frequently as I can! Have a great week ladies :)

    -Marci

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!