Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brighton up-date/well child check.



Photo from his 12 month well check. Munchin' on a lollipop, awaiting immunizations. 

His Birthday invitation! Turned out perfectly! 

Brighton just turned ONE over this past weekend
 {October 16, 2009, 8:46 p.m.}
 Can I just say how fast this year has gone by? Way too quickly. I have enjoyed every single minute of it! Brighton is growing perfectly. Here are his stats from his 1 year well check:

Weight: 24 lbs. {60th percentile}
Height: 30 1/4" {75th percentile}
Head circumference: 19" {90th percentile}

Until now, he has been in the 90th percentile in all areas! He is getting so big.

His recent biggest achievement? 
Walking! 
He started taking his first steps about a month ago but wasn't all too interested. As of Monday October 18th, he is now walking everywhere. I put up a video earlier of him doing his "Frankenstein" walk. Check it out, it's pretty cute. 

Some of Brighton's current favorite things:

Yo Gabba Gabba!
This new toy he got from Grandma Baum:
Wonder Pets
Moose on Nick Jr. Anytime he sees or hears him he freezes and watches him
Loves playing paddy cake and itsy bitsy spider
waves bye bye {Adorable!}
gives kisses
gives high-fives
Has learned to throw some pretty crazy temper tantrums if he doesn't get what he wants {Already!?}
Loves being outside, along with eating grass
Loves bath time :) 

Currently loving to eat:

Fruit cups and anything he can eat on his own
Pops cereal
Pretzels & hummus
Still loves baby food
Apple sauce
Soy yogurt
Smart dog "hot dogs"
And.. loves to "slurp" his spaghetti! I love watching that! 

Happy 1st Birthday our little "Pork chop" I love you with all of my heart. You bring so much joy to our lives! 

7 comments:

  1. I love this post and hearing all about Brighton. Happy birthday big guy, congrats on the walking!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny- my daughter does the same thing with the moose on Nick Jr... He is completely mesmerizing to the little ones- and it's not even an actual show!
    ~Dinner With Kir~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so glad Em and I could share his special day! And see, he's made all his milestones now!! Love him and his cute chubbiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I know! I think it is so funny how they are just hypnotized by him! He's a pretty cool moose though I guess ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alisha, I am so glad you and Em were able to come too! We had a great time. It didn't turn out anyway how I thought it would, but it's okay. :) Thanks again for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting!! I'm following back! :)~ survivingateacherssalary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!