Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall-tastic weekend, part {2}

A Sunday filled with beautiful photos, brightly colored leaves, friends, shopping, great food, art & pumpkin spice lattes...
You can see part One here!

Beautiful Parley's canyon on our way to Park city.

Could this time of year be any more gorgeous? 
We've Fallen for Fall...

Beautiful Park City, Ut!

My favorite picture of the leaves, and we were driving while I snapped it!

The tram that sits above the city to get to the ski resorts.

Visiting the Kimball Arts Museum after we got our coffees.
The coffee shop and Art Museum were together in the same building. Perfect! 

B-Ri & I :)

I'm a sucker for Art! I loved this museum.

Festive! Have I mentioned how much I love pumpkins?

I just thought this sign looked kind of cool.


This coming up weekend will be spent with the boys dressed up in their costumes riding the "Haunted Halloween" Heber Creeper train ride, a 3rd Birthday party for Levin's little best friend Frankie and going on a hike for sticks & leaves {For the caramel apples for Brighton's 1st Birthday party} Should be a great weekend! I can't believe how fast this week has flown by.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are stunning! I would have stole that sign ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I know, I totally should have ;) It would have been way cute in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!