Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall-tastic weekend, part {3} Train rides and a party!

Part {3} of our weekend festivities for October! 
{Saturday October 9th}
The day was started with attending Levee's little best friend's 3rd Birthday party. They had a Princess and Prince party for her, along with home baked cupcakes and a bouncy house. Lev got her some really fun presents! He was very excited to give them to her. After her party we headed to meet up for dinner at one of our favorite (vegetarian) sushi restaurants, "Demae" with Eric and Bekkah.  Then we were off to the much anticipated Haunted train ride! It was a spooky good time! I have been wanting to ride the Heber Creeper train for so long, It was such a blast and the kids loved it. We'll definitely be going again next year! 
Speaking of Birthday's... Brighton turns ONE on Saturday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. A whole days worth of celebration's are in store. His party is going to be a blast, I can't wait to throw this party for him!

 Hanging out at Frankie's Birthday party!

Looking festive for the party!

 Our little Family.
Happy Fall!


 Happy 3rd Birthday Frankie!

 Brighton munchin' on a leaf. 

Tired little guy.

 Provo Canyon's beautiful scenery. 


 Our attempt to take a Family picture at the train in the dark, hey it works ;) At least we got one!

 Daddy & Brighton, dressed up in his penguin costume for the train ride.

"Hugs!"

 Some of our best friend's, Eric and Bekkah. 

 Me and my cuties. 

 They had the waiting area for the train decorated so cute! Along with the inside of the train, all decked out Halloween style. Green and orange lights and spider webs. 

 The outside of the old train. 

 Inside of the train.

 He was so excited to get a glow stick!

Gazing out the window... Enjoying the ride.

Brighton and I. He was so ready for bed but was a little trooper!

 Micah & I

{Yikes} A headless horseman! One of the many "Spooky characters" they had walking the train. 



3 comments:

  1. Aw! Their "Batty for Mommy" tshirts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And I have to agree about the shirts! Where on earth did you get those cute things??

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww what a cute family you have! :) I love the pictures. Looks like a fun time. I'm loving the shirts, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!