Sunday, October 10, 2010

My first Blog feature, come and link up!

 Come see the feature and join in on the fun with Coupons are great's Blog hop, Making friends Monday!



BLOG TITLE


Welcome to Making Friends Monday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.
  
SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Each week we will randomly pick a Spotlight Blog of the Week! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!)
This week's Spotlight and Guest Host is Marcy from The Balancing Act in Stilettos and Scrubs!    Here are a few things she wanted to share. She is #5 this week's linky.
I love, love, love blogging and everything that comes along with it especially all of the wonderful blogging friends I have met along the way. I have had my blog since 2008 but have really gotten more into it this year. I am addicted! My blog is all about being a mother, raising 2 little boys, our vegan diet/lifestyle and recipes, being a full-time Nursing student and much more! I have started doing some giveaways recently and that has been a lot of fun! My blog is different in the sense that we are not your average family. We are a vegan/green loving Family and I love to share all of my recipes with you on my blog, to show that the food can indeed be very tasty! I have 2 little boys under the age of 3 and I adore being a mother! It is the best thing in the world. I also like to give a lot of fun ideas and activities to do with your toddlers and babies. I am a full time Nursing student here in Utah, It is one of the best things I have ever done in my life. I am loving it! I still have about 19 months left but am definitely enjoying this awesome journey through school. So there is a little bit about me, I hope you'll come stop by and visit me at my blog! Have a wonderful Monday!

THANKS MARCY!
The rules are super simple but VERY important!
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday  Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.
3. Link up to THAT post.
4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

13 comments:

  1. I'm your newest GFC follower from the hop!
    (I'd love it if you came and followed me back!
    http://childrenchoresandchocolate.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! Newest follower from the blog hop!
    Come visit me!
    http://frugalscrappinmammaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Making Friedns Monday blog hop! Have a great week!

    Crystal
    kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow and Visit your Blog From "Making Friends Monday".
    Would be nice if get visit and follow my blogfrom you.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://qualitytime-nan.blogspot.com
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from Making Friends Monday blog hop. Can't wait to read more! :)

    Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Feature Day! Love the fall/halloween design on your background. I'm stopping by from Making Friends Monday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Please come check out my pages:
    http://momvantage.blogspot.com
    and
    http://lifeonhaberway.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!! I enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    'm your newest follower. Stop by sometime...I'm new! Happy Monday!
    Melly
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say hi to our spotlight. :) Thanks for joining us! I already follow u. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much for following my Blog ladies! I am making my way over to follow all of you back :) Have a great week!

    Living on Love and Cents, Hi! Thank YOU so much for having me :) I really appreciate it!

    Love, Marci

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!