Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday gives us a chance to reflect on all the things we are currently thankful for. Here is mine for this week!

My Children: Words cannot explain how much I love my 2 sweet little boys. Everything I do, I do for them. They continue to make me a better Mom, and person everyday. Children really open up your eyes to the small things that truly matter in life, and I am so thankful for that. I think we could all use a little more of that in our lives! 
 My Family: There is no other place I would rather be than home with my little Family, watching a movie, doing projects, reading, cuddling, and having popcorn together. That is my idea of a great night! It's funny to think about how different life is now, even compared to a couple of years ago. I never pictured my self where i am today, but I wouldn't change it for the world! I have 2 sweet, amazing little boys who inspire me to be the best that I can everyday, and a wonderful Fiance
Nursing school: is going awesome! I'm going into my 2nd quarter (8 Left, I think..) and am loving it. I can't wait to start doing clinical's though. It's pretty much going to rock. :) It will officially make it feel real, being in the hospital, assisting in Surgeries and helping deliver new little miracles. 
This perfect, beautiful season: It's the best! Some things I love about this season? Planning Brighton's 1st Halloween Birthday party! It's going to be such a great time! I can't wait to throw it for him.
The air is crisp, the leaves are showing their bright, gorgeous colors, pumpkins are slowly popping up everywhere. Our Halloween decor is up and lookin' pretty "spooky." Pumpkin spice lattes (I have already been to Starbucks for WAY too much.) I can't help it though! Oh, and their pumpkin cheesecake muffin.. Don't even get me started! ;) And last but not least, the smell of a pumpkin spice candle burning. Happy Fall!

Every weekend this month is booked with plans ALL related to FALL (Yay!) This weekend were taking the kids to the local pumpkin Patch. They have a little corn maze, hay rides, costume contest, story time, coloring, everything related to a great Fall time! The kids are going to love it. Then Sunday, headed up to for a nice canyon drive to Park city for some shopping for the babies at Carter's, and lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
 
October is going to be a wonderful month, I am SO happy it is finally here!

So happy Thursday everyone, this is just a little snippet of all things I am thankful for! (There is a lot more of course, but I'll save that for next time :) )

My little guys: 



 
You'll never have any idea how much I truly love you! 
 

3 comments:

  1. I like the post. I also have a lot to be thankful for! You little guys are so adorable!!! Enjoying the blog.

    Melissa
    http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa! And thank you for stopping by and reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Came across your blog from one of the blog hops, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. I am now following... feel free to follow back if you like!!!!
    Stop by my blog to participate in my weekend 6 in 1 blog hop.
    All the best,
    Kim
    http://amoroccan-acat-and-my-bigass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!