Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's no Buddy like a brother and A letter to my children.


Just plain cute! Taken October 27, 2o1o

Dear Levin & Brighton,

I tell you about 50 times a day how much I love you and give you kiss, after kiss, but I don't think you will ever know just how much I love you. You are my world, my everything. You make my <3 smile. Everything I do, I do for you. I try and "better" myself as a Momma daily, as I am learning more and more how to become a better momma for you. You both teach me something new every single day! Okay, more like 50 things but you know what I mean. You both are so amazing... Everyday, you both are learning more and more things and I can't believe how fast you are growing up. Too fast for my liking! I have to admit though, it is pretty wonderful watching all of the new things you are learning and doing daily. 

I know how sad you get when I have to leave to go to school at nights and I am sorry for making you cry. Little do you know, I cry too when I have to leave you... I hope one day you will understand I am doing it all for you! You two deserve the very best lives and I will do everything in my power to give it to you.
I am so *beyond* blessed to have YOU TWO as my children! You make me so happy, every single day. I love you more than words could ever say. Thank you for lighting up my life and giving me countless smiles, my sweet little boys.

I LOVE you so very much my little sweeties!
Love, always & forever, 
your Momma

4 comments:

  1. That picture and saying is just beautiful. I want to give my little guy a buddy some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out Blog Hopping This Think of Me Thursday!

    New GFC follower ~ Love your blog~

    ~Please come follow me~

    http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Those boys are so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is beautiful! I tell my kiddos everyday how blessed they are to have eachother. There is something so sweet about watching a brother stick up for another brother or a sister grab her little sister's hand. I LOVE sibling interaction!! What a beautiful letter to your boys! You are so blessed. (but then you already know that:))
    www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!