Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

I have been listening to Christmas music since about a week after Halloween. {Nerd alert!} I'm not the biggest fan of... "Jingle bell rock" though. Yuck! My favorite is holiday tune is "Silent Night."

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We totally sleep on opposite sides of the bed, completely! All sprawled out, we enjoy our sleeping space. But we do cuddle when watching movies.

3. Have you ever had surgery?
I have had two Cesarean sections with my little ones and had my wisdom teeth all removed in the same, horrible day. 7 hours later and they were gone.
{Does that count?}  

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
This kind of ranges from year to year, but usually by the week of Christmas. I really enjoy the Holiday spirit while out shopping that close to Christmas! 

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
A 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OR 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I would happily take either! Jeeps are my absolute favorite. I plan on getting one of the two sometime after I graduate Nursing school. I have owned three Jeeps, two Grand Cherokees and a liberty.  Can't wait for another! Definitely my ultimate luxury item.

Photo courtesy of egmcartech.com

Photo courtesy of Autoblog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!