Thursday, November 18, 2010

In need of some advice-Blog Design

I have finally found a fabulous blog designer to do my design for me, {Eight days designs.
I am beyond excited! {Yippee} 
I have waited for this for a very long time. I am overwhelmed with all of the options though.. Like really, where do I even begin? I think this is kind of funny, that I have wanted this and dreamed of how it would look, but have no idea what I really have in mind. 
I'm sure I'm not the first though... I can't be! 
I really love yellow, gray and white. 
Also, torquoise, fuschia pink and green. 
My blog is a more "natural" type of blog, so I was thinking I should stick with more natural colors and nothing too bright.
Any ideas for those colors or other suggestions? 
I want something classy, simple but yet different. 
For you as other bloggers, what is your favorite design layout? 
Thank you So much for any advice you can give me!

5 comments:

  1. I say go with what you love! To me, a theme should match with the blog name, or with the blogger! Most blog designers I have seen are really good about taking your few ideas and creating something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I LOVE it! great post. I will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your advice @Lilac city Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melissa, thank you!! You are so sweet! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lilac...just because your blog is natural, doesn't mean you need to ditch the colors you love. Show people that vegetarians are awesome! It's totally your personality. Plus Yellow is a natural color, so maybe go with that with splashes of brightness..just an idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!