Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meet me Monday



Questions:

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I sleep with just two, one fluffy and one more firm.

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
Our first dinner will be at my Mom & Dads. I am bringing a Vegan pumpkin pie for everyone and we will just munch on some veggies and treats. Our second dinner will be at Micah's brothers house, then I am making a big Thanksgiving dinner for my little Family at our house. My first year! And my first year baking a Tofurky. I am really looking forward to it. 

3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
Definitely hosting. If I had the opportunity, I would love to host a large dinner/holiday party. I have done my kiddos Birthday parties, but I have always dreamt of being a Wedding Planner.. Oh and opening a Vegan cupcake Bakery, but that's a whole other topic.

4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
At least ten, maybe more. But I do have a favorite that I use all the time from Target. 

5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?
Ummmm, none! Even before I became vegetarian, I would never touch it, never been a fan.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and for the follow, back at ya! I also love to host parties, we just hosted my son's birthday with 22 7 year olds -- so crazy and such a blast. Next we're hosting an adult-only blind wine tasting holiday party. Hey, cute idea about opening a vegan cupcake bakery. I'm not vegan but if I get a chance to make those pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes you have under your recipes I'll let you know! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Making Friends Monday (there was a minor problem with your link and I had to maually search for it...just so you are aware :) ) and would love a follow back on my review and giveaway blog, "In My Opinion...". Here is the link:

    http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com

    I do have several blogs, but this one is where I am looking to get followers. Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Tofurky! I just got into eating meat substitutes. My son still is a vegetarian, and I test everything he eats, and I am really impressed with how far meat substitutes have come along. We love crumbles and soy dogs. I also like the chicken nuggets made of mushrooms - Seriously they taste JUST like chicken!!

    Let me know how the tofurky is. I could never go full time veggie - I crave red meat every once in a while, but we have cut our a lot of our meat eating, and are finding healthy substitutes.

    Vegan cupcake bakery - You will have to let me taste test them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!