Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pizza time!

Who doesn't love pizza? 
I know, I know, when one hears the words "Vegan Pizza" They may think...Yuck.Well my friends, I think I may just have finally found the perfect combination of ingredients to make a delectable vegan pizza. When it comes to cooking vegan and making it taste great, it really has a lot to do with the ingredients you choose. Sometimes, it can take a lot of experimenting and that is just what I have done to finally get this recipe for the perfect vegan pizza!

 Marci's Vegan-love pizza

The pizza crust is how you will determine how hot you will be preheating your oven

Here is what you will need to make your vegan pizza: 
  1. Any vegan pizza crust you would like to use (Some of Pillsbury products are vegan, or you can also find ready-baked crust and use that as well)
  2. Tofutti vegan cheese (Best vegan cheese there is out there!)
  3. Yves brand pepperoni's (I use half of the package)
  4. Two large hot house tomatoes, diced
  5. One package of presliced mushrooms
  6. Two small cans of sliced olives
  7. One jar of artichoke hearts
  8. Soy Parmesan cheese
  9. Vegan pizza sauce (We use Ragu brand)
  10. Any other veggies you would like on your pizza
  • Prepare your crust with plenty of your pizza sauce
  • Lay your cheese out over the sauce
  • Then lay out your pepperonis
  • Put on all of your veggies you would like
  • Sprinkle on a little soy Parmesan cheese
I baked ours at 425* for 15 minutes, until the cheese melted and the veggies looked done

Let cool for about 5 minutes or so, then serve and enjoy!

Here are some pictures of the preparation:





Vegan Love & Enjoy! 
-Marci

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!