Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Levin edition

Ohhhhhh, boy oh boy.


This happened within 5 minutes while I was changing Brighton's diaper.. My mascara was everywhere! My favorite, MAC mascara... But, I was more humored than upset, I mean, look at his cute little face! How could you get mad at that? He sure thought he was funny.


Laughing his butt off after I showed him what he looked like in the mirror


Cupcakes for breakfast anyone? Bed hair and all, and he is still a stud.


Eating some Vegan Halloween cupcakes.. With dark gray frosting (They were supposed to be brains.. Fail!) He sure loved them though!

His mouth was stained this color for a couple of hours. I started panicking a little, after I tried to wash it off and it wasn't going anywhere. Laughed about it later though!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! By the way looking at the layout behind your son, it looks like you live in the exact same house I live in....weird...
    Happy Wordless Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the blog hop!

    Hope you can stop by :)
    http://memoriesofmeli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!