Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Question Friday


It's been a while since I have participated in this, but I am back on board.
Without further ado, Happy Friday! 

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
 
No later than the day after Christmas! I almost took it down Christmas night this year because I was a little tired of constantly picking up all of the bulbs little Brighton kept pulling off.  But... I left it until Sunday then it was down for the count.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
 
Yes for once... And I am pretty excited about it. (We have a baby sitter this year!) After we get the kids to bed, we are heading out for a night on the town with some friends. It's going to be freezing here, quite literally (Forecast is 10*) so our plans to go to "Eve" May not work out. Eve is an outside party event here in Utah in downtown SLC with a ton of fun events. Were still figuring out all of the plans. Very excited though!

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
 
Way too many. I composed a list in my iPhone. Here are a few: 
Get more sleep, Go to bed earlier than 3 am every night, study no less than 1-2 hours a day, keep on top of laundry, care more about myself, do more for Micah to let him know how much I really do love and appreciate him. Weight loss: Eat better... Much better, make better meal and snack choices, cut back on my diet soda and sweets, shooting for no more than 2-3 a week max, keep up in logging everything I eat and work out for at least 30 minutes/3 days a week. 
Feel better, look better, be happier! This is my year.

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
 
At home with my Mom & Dad. She would always make it so much fun! Fireworks, poppers, treats galore and the tradition of banging pots and pans! (Our neighbors just loved us, let me tell you!) 

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
 
I have never really had a very eventful New years eve. I just enjoy being with friends and family to ring in the New Year. Looking forward to when my kiddos are older so they can stay up late to celebrate with us! 
 
Happy 2011 everyone!
 
Source



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!