Saturday, December 18, 2010

Are you a Christmas shopping procrastiantor? You're in luck!

Hey Everyone! If you live in northern Utah, love to support hand made products and still need to get some shopping done, my good friend Julie Sanders is hosting a great boutique tomorrow in Draper, Utah:

"So, I'm having a small boutique at my sister Jaime's house for a Procrastinators weekend since it's the last weekend to shop before Christmas. We'll have quilts, baby feather headbands (they look like they're from the 20's... too cute!), home decor/crafts, designer clothing, Juicy couture outfits, sunglasses, Scentsy, little girls cutest dang dresse...s from my dang talented sis in law (Jen- of Bugs-n-Bees), designer and non-designer purses, beaded watches (on clearance), hats for adults and hats that my cutest niece is making (she learned in school), and we'll have some of the cutest jewelry!!! We'll also have glitter toes!!
  The address is 13897 South Summerset Circle (575 east) in Draper. We'll have signs out as well. It's Saturday (tomorrow) only from 10-6. Hope to see you all there!!! Send this to your family and friends who may be interested to come as well."


If I don't see you, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!