Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finals week in Nursing school.

Today marked the first day of Finals for my 2nd quarter in Nursing school. And yes, I am pretty sure we are the only school in Utah who isn't on Christmas break yet.

Currently this is how I am feeling. I could use her Red Bull though..
Source
 Tonight I had my trigonometry/calculus final. So glad to have that one over with! I have two left, Intro to Nursing tomorrow night which happens to be the one I am most worried about. If our class doesn't finish the final with a 75% or higher we fail the whole class, even if we have an A right now and will have to retake it. To give you an idea of how hard this class is, the highest score on our mid-terms was a 60%. Hoping we all pass tomorrows final and can move onto next quarter together. My last final is in Nutrition for Nursing Thursday night, that one shouldn't be too bad, I just have to do a 3 page case study and Nursing assessment.

I went through a lot this quarter so I am thankful to be where I am right now. I have made so many great friends in my cohort. We started with 2o students and 1o students have already dropped because of the difficulty of the program. Sticking through with this until the end! 
Only 7quarters left, with Graduation in September 2012. 

 Oh and this one too. Feeling like I've temporarily misplaced my brain. Anyone seen it anywhere? 

Source
Hope you are all having a nice Christmas week! My break starts Christmas eve, looking forward to it very much.


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I hate the feeling after you finish a test and feel like you did horrible... Just be happy that it's over and done with, it's really all you can do at this point :) I think it's so lame that you have finals week this week, what planet are the people at your school living on?? Oh, and I think you meant graduation is in 2012 not 2010 right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY hear you! I just got done with my tests and projects for my 2nd term in my Master's degree.

    Hang in there....and don't be "Larry"!

    Following you via Wednesday Blog Hop from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Homeschooling Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. I would appreciate a follow back! Love to see you on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, yes I absolutely hate it! Very happy that class is over with for sure! Math is such a struggle for me. It is very lame that I have class until then for sure. Pretty sure they aren't from planet earth. They're workin' us to the bone. I did mean 2012. Just fixed it ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, how lucky! I hope it went well :) Masters! Amazing. Thanks for the laugh! It was much funnier hearing that from someone else. Poor Larry! On my way to follow you back doll! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I may very well end up like Larry. It's too late for me! ;) I am already following you, my bad! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished taking the CPA exam...it took me three years after getting my degree and several attempts but I finally passed last month! So I hear you on the studying. I hope you do well!
    I'm your newest follower from the Mid Week Mingle! Come follow me back! :)
    Sara
    http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, Its pictures like that, that make me afraid of going back to school! Ill keep you in my prayers! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! I just noticed you added my Button!! Thanks! Your Awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck dear! I hope the finals go well and that you get some time off to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicia, it is hard but SO worth it! You would do great!! :) And you are very welcome love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Losing Brownies, thank you so much! I passed all of them, phew** I have a couple days to relax then back to it next Monday night. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can do it, keep up the awesome work!!!
    I stumbled you :)

    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!