Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas- 2010

What a great weekend, I can't believe it has already come and gone though! Christmas eve was spent with coffee, baking vegan cupcakes, a marathon of  A Christmas Story and a whole lot of wrapping. Micah and I have always left all of our wrapping until Christmas eve. This year we started the new tradition of baking cupcakes. I just love Christmas eve! One of the best nights of the year.
We had a very humbling Christmas this year. We kept it small and stuck to our budget (For the most part.. You know how that goes.) After all was said and done, I still think it was a little too much though. The kids got overwhelmed after the first couple of gifts. Brighton had no interest in opening any of his presents, he just wanted me to do it for him so he could play asap. Levee on the other hand had a blast opening his gifts! I love how excited he gets over the smallest of things. One of their gifts was a pack of new socks: 


Levee: "WOW Mamma! New socks!?" With complete enthusiasm. It was so cute! I love how grateful and excited they are for everything at this age. (2 years 9 months) The biggest hit and their favorite gift was.... Their cute Pillow Pets:




The Bee was Brighton's and the Lady Bug was Levee's. It made my day to see their excitement to finally get their Pillow Pets! Levee has been asking for one for a while now.  And has taken it everywhere with him since he got it!

This Christmas was just awesome. I am so thankful for my Family, our health, my amazing parents, everything. I love that this time of year really reminds us how much we all really have to be thankful for. I had the opportunity to help out a Family in need here in Utah this year. My friend Anna and I made stockings for three kiddos ages 5, 3 and 2 years old along with their Uncle who is 26. Their story is heart breaking. It was so wonderful to have been able to help them out!


Our tree Christmas morning:



They loved their Christmas jammies from Grandma! I love Brighton's face in this:


Levee playing with one of Micah's gifts.. Yep. That's an Ab wheel, per his request. I spent forever looking for that thing in Target! Ended up getting the last one:


Brighton was excited for all of the wrapped gifts! Even the ones that weren't his.. Cutie.

 Levee playing with his Fur Real pet. He got the Polar Bear and Brighton got the cute little Penguin.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! And I hope 2011 is a great year for all of us.




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Following you from the blog hop! Would love for you to follow back at http://ericsummerandbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kiddos! Following you from FMBT! I would love it if you would follow me back at http://reinventedmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!

    Vegan cupcakes sound yummy! Did you know Tracy is vegan? She has a ton of recipes on her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Christmas! Precious family!

    Newest follower and would love a follow back! I'd also love if you'd visit G4M's Sunday Followed & Featured this weekend and link up at our blog hop for a chance to win a $25 Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great Christmas! I'm a new follower, I'd love for you to stop by & check out my blog sometime! http://thenilsensnest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great Christmas!
    I'm a new follower; hope you'll check out my blog =]
    http://milwifemomnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Losing Brownies, yes they are! Love em. And no, I didn't know that! I will have to check her blog out again. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you all back who followed me! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!