Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza-Sponsor Spotlight: Nimbler Grove

My Silly Monkeys


A Blogtastic Extravaganza is only 2 weeks away! I am SO excited as it is my first time participating in an event as big as this. I feel so lucky to be working with the wonderful companies that I am. I never thought my little Blog would have such a great turn out with sponsors! This is my first sponsor spotlight post to give you all the opportunity to earn some extra entries towards my 3 package giveaways and to get to have the chance to check out all of my sponsors and all of their great products.

**(I am still working on getting these put together, I will do a post tomorrow letting you know what will be in each package. They are ALL going to be amazing I promise!)

I am happy to introduce to you, Nimbler Grove! 


I came across Nimbler Grove on my Blog designers website and fell in love with her shop. The quality of her items, the vibrant colors and all of the designs are simply gorgeous. Nimbler Grove can be found on Etsy, offering a huge variety of hair clips, rolled flower headbands,


Rings and necklaces and flower bobby pins. (Which are currently on sale for $2.99-4.99!) All of Tiffany's items are perfect for everyday wear but are also great for special occasions such as a cocktail party or even a wedding. They would look perfect in coordinating in your Bridesmaids hair! 



Here are some of the details of these Beauties: 
-100% handmade--This flower is hand cut, hand sewn and hand singed by yours truly
-3" satin flower is accented with a cluster of coordinating glass beads
-I have attached a prong clip with teeth to the back
-Back is padded with felt and velcro for extra hold and comfort
-Very lightweight
-Made using only the highest quality materials
-Created in my smoke free home studio







I received a teal Flower clip to review for Nimbler Grove... Must say, I  loved it! I was like a kid on Christmas opening the package!  Here it is:


Isn't it just cute?! It is hard to show just how vibrant the color is through the pictures, but it really is vivid! I honestly had 4 comments in one night of wearing this to a play.

I am so excited to have Nimbler Grove as a sponsor for ABE, and I can't thank her enough. 

Head over to Nimbler Grove then come back and fill out the form below with a product you love from this unique Etsy shop and you will earn:

 One extra entry for letting me know what you loved
 One more extra entry if you add her shop to your "Favorites" On Etsy and,
 One more entry for following her blog, and for following her on Twitter
(Please fill out the form a total of 4 times if you do all of the above, just change the entry comment.)

Tiffany is offering an item of the winners choice along with a $15.00 Gift card to her Zibbet Shop and a Discount for all of my readers!  Her winning items will be featured in PACKAGE 3: 
"Be Mine." 



Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company in exchange for being doing a review on the above listed products
The opinions expressed in this review are from my experience with the product I received.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great giveaway Marci. I just entered:)I love the blue clip you got to review by the way. it's the perfect color against your platinum hair:)Have a great night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, isn't Tiffany just amazing? I absolutely adore her stuff. I really need to go order some flowers. I love wearing flowers in my hair, so does my sixteen year old niece who is living with me now. Alrigt, that's it, I'm heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hannah!

    Laura, She really is amazing. I LOVE her items!

    Stephanie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!