Friday, January 7, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza-Sponsor Spotlight: Spunky Junky



 If you haven't heard of Spunky Junky yet, you really should head over and check out her blog and Etsy shop!



She recently became my very first sponsor/adverting company on my Blog! (Claps hands!) Her necklaces, headbands, rings and hair clips are so spunky, modern and fun! The colors are gorgeous and the hand work is perfection. Every piece from Spunky Junky is unique and you are bound to get compliments every time you wear an item of her beautiful collection.

Here are some of her gorgeous pieces!




Halsey is sponsoring a fab giveaway for A Blogtastic Extravaganza! Her piece that she is sponsoring will be in Package #3:
 Be mine
 
A Spunky Headband.
(May differ from this picture, but winners will be similar)




Cute, right? I love it! 

Want more chances to win this cute headband that is included in Package #3?
I wanted to offer all of you some chances for extra entries! 

1) Just head over to Spunky Junky's Blog and follow her if you already haven't. She does wonderful tutorials and giveaways! 

2) Head over to her Etsy shop, mark it as a Favorite if you really love it. Come back and tell me what your favorite item is in her shop! 

That's it! This gives you the option for THREE extra entries.
Fill out this google form for each entry you would like counted.
  I hope you all are as excited as I am.

Remember ladies, A Blogtastic Extravaganza starts January 18th! Feel free to spread the word by putting our button on your blog! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!