Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza-Sponsor Spotlight: Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture


Balancing Stilettos and Scrubs proudly introduces another Lovely sponsor of my blog and A blogtastic Extravaganza:


Skitt-A-Skatt is a beautiful "Green" furniture company offering many gorgeous, re-furbished items. Skitt A Skatt is Norwegian for trash to treasure, pretty name right? Here is an introduction from the owner, Felicia:

"I demonstrate that the beautiful welcoming "Picture in a Magazine" house that you know is too expensive, is easy and affordable! I believe your house is a safe haven, a place that you should desire to be, and other people should feel comfortable and relaxed in. I will show you that quality can be found in "old". I’m an ardent deal finder, home craft lover, and a determined DIYer. I shop yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets, antique stores, and ksl.com to find great pieces of furniture that have been rejected.  I am an advocate of anything greenif you already have something that works well, or if it can be fixed, use it. Yes you can go green without sacrificing style."

One of the many reasons I adore Felicia and her shop so much is for her love of Going Green and it shows through all of her pieces she re-furbishes. Every piece is completely unique and absolutely beautiful! Here are some photos of a few projects she has done:





Aren't they just gorgeous?

Skitt-A-Skatt furniture just recently became one of my sponsors for my blog and I am so happy to have her! I love all of her work and can't wait to share it with you. Felicia is donating TWO pieces from her company for A Blogtastic Extravaganza. Her pieces will be in packages ONE & TWO.

From package ONE:

One gorgeous "vanilla bean" {In color} shelf from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! It is embellished with diamond pegs to hold your necklaces, scarves, purses, pretty much anything you want!
Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture just opened up their Etsy shop last week!
(**Worth $45.00)

From package TWO:

One 16"x20" Framed chalkboard from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! This chalkboard is stunning, you will love it. The frame around it is thick and the finish is so beautiful. It has a "Antique" type of finish to it.
**She is still currently working on the pieces, but I will have the pictures of the items in the official ABE post so you can see what they look like.
(**Worth $45.00)

These pieces are going to be gorgeous and fit perfectly with my theme! I wanted to offer you all as many chances as you can get to win one of her pieces.

1) Follow Skitt-A-Skatt's Blog
(One entry)

2) Head over to her brand new Etsy shop and check out the items she has up for sale in her lovely shop. Come back and let me know what your favorite item was. If you buy anything from her, this will give you SEVEN extra entries!

3) Follow my lovely blog (If you already aren't) Answer this: Do you love or hate Valentines day and why? Are you excited for it? (I am!)
(One entry)

4) If you are feelin' extra nice, add our buttons to your blog.
(Two entries)

Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket


That's it! This gives you the option for ELEVEN extra entries.


Fill out this google form for each entry you would like counted.
  I hope you all are as excited as I am.

Remember ladies, A Blogtastic Extravaganza starts January 18th! See you then!



Photobucket

3 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!