Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza-Sponsor Spotlight: You-Lee-Ana Boutique



Introducing another wonderful sponsor of mine for A Blogtastic Extravaganza!


Her shop has a really cute and colorful selection of  beret hats and headbands for babies, little girls & women. They are so stinkin' cute! 
Here is some of her beautiful hand work:
I am loving olive green right now, this olive colored slouchy beret is gorgeous!

 This colorful baby beanie is adorable! (Along with the baby, what a doll.)

I am loving this purple and pink headband!

Here is a little bit about Iuliana and her boutique:
"Take a stay at home mommy with lots of passion for all things handmade, add the best daddy and hubby in the world; and finally mix in a smiling and drooling baby. Pop it all in the oven and bake at the highest degree of love. And Voila! You-Lee-Ana Boutique!

All my items are original and handmade by me. I love looking at beautiful yarn and coming up with cute color schemes and patterns.

I have a lot of items I have made, just waiting to take some cute pictures. My camera isn't cooperating.

Do you have an idea for a crochet item that you would like? Custom orders are welcome!"
Not only does she have gorgeous crocheted headbands and hats for younger girls and women, but if you happen to have a little girl in your life who loves her American Doll, You-Lee-Anna's boutique has cute little matching sets to go with it!

How adorable is that? 

I was sent a headband in my favorite color to review for her lovely Etsy shop, it has been one of my favorite headbands I have ever owned! Just love it, along with it being my fav color.

These colors are gorgeous! My headband was made perfectly and the flower is just plain cute. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You-Lee-Ana's boutique will be a part of package TWO:

Whatever your Heart desires

This fabulous package will include:

One 16"x20" Framed chalkboard from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! This chalkboard is stunning, you will love it. The frame around it is thick and the finish is so beautiful. It has a "Antique" type of finish to it. 

One box of chocolates from Raising The Candy Bar, and a chocolate heart lollie just in time for Valentines Day! As you know, we are a vegan/vegetarian Family so I am pleased to be sharing some Vegan chocolates with you!

$35.00 to go towards anything in You-Lee-Anna Boutique's Etsy shop! Her beret hats and headbands for babies, little girls & women are so stinkin' cute! You'll love this shop. 


This package is worth: $90.00
Want some extra entries to go towards your own beautiful item in You-Lee-Ana Boutique and all the other items included in package TWO?
Here ya go:

1) Head over to Iuliana's Etsy shop, take a look around and let me know what item you would buy with your $35.00!
2) Show Iuliana some love and "Like" her Etsy shops facebook page, let her know I sent ya!

3) Buy ANYTHING from her lovely Etsy shop and get SEVEN extra entries! 

I am so excited to have You-Lee-Ana Boutique as a sponsor for ABE. 
 That's it! This gives you the option for NINE extra entries.
Fill out this google form for each entry you would like counted.
  I hope you all are as excited as I am!

Remember ladies, A Blogtastic Extravaganza starts January 18th! Feel free to spread the word by putting our button on your blog! 







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi there .. just popping by to let you know I left something for you over at my blog..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have founds your blog!

    New follower.

    Check us out at Www.Adventuresofamnmom.Com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!