Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza-WINNERS!

First off, I want to thank every single one of you who have participated and supported my blog! Thank you so very much! I am so happy to have all of you here. I am jumping for joy and am excited to announce the winners of the three packages. Are you ready? Okay, I know you are! So here ya go:

Winner of Prize package ONE: 

Congratulations:

Robyn Lucas!  
Comment # 260 in Google spread sheet.
You won:

A girls best friend {s}
1) One gorgeous "vanilla bean" {In color} shelf from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! It is embellished with diamond pegs to hold your necklaces, scarves, purses, pretty much anything you want!
2) One unique, hand crafted glass necklace of winners choice from All That we Are. These necklaces really are beautiful, just wait until you see them. 3) One box of chocolates from Raising The Candy Bar and a chocolate heart lollie just in time for Valentines Day! As you know, we are a vegan/vegetarian Family so I am pleased to be sharing some Vegan chocolates
with you!

This package is worth: $75.00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner of Prize package TWO:

 Congratulations: 
Amy Horton!
Comment #379 in Google spread sheet
You won:

 What ever your heart desires
1) One 16"x20" Framed chalkboard from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! This chalkboard is stunning, you will love it. The frame around it is thick and the finish is so beautiful. It has a "Antique" type of finish to it. 
2) One box of chocolates from Raising The Candy Bar, and a chocolate heart lollie just in time for Valentines Day! As you know, we are a vegan/vegetarian Family so I am pleased to be sharing some Vegan chocolates with you!
3) $35.00 to go towards anything in You-Lee-Anna Boutique's Etsy shop! Her beret hats and headbands for babies, little girls & women are so stinkin' cute! You'll love this shop. 
This package is worth $90.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner of Prize package THREE:
 Congratulations:

Allie Evers!
Comment #407 in google spread sheet
You won:
 Be mine
1) One Personalized "Love Tag" necklace with Birthstone from The Pretty Peacock. Yes my friends, The Pretty Peacock!  (Worth $72.00) This necklace is simply stunning and having it personalized to say anything you want makes it all the more special and unique. 

2) One Spunky headband from Spunky Junky. Her necklaces, headbands, rings and hair clips are so modern and fun! The colors are gorgeous and the hand work is perfection. 
3) One handcrafted flower clip of your choice from Nimbler Grove along with a $15.00 Giftcard to Nimbler Groves Zibbet shop! I absolutely love every single color of clip offered in her shop! I hope you do too!
This package is worth $105.00
I will be contacting you all by email! You have 48 hours to respond or I will pick another winner. Thank you again to all that participated! This was such a fun, great event. I can't wait to participate in something like this again. 
I hope you all enjoy your gifts! You deserve them! 

Have a wonderful day,



Photobucket

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!