Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New you 2011-Week 2 Weight loss (Week 1 for me)


This is my first week in taking part of this cool weight loss support link-up. Excited to have come across it! Any support helps in this weight loss journey.

I have done pretty good this week towards my weight loss goals, 90% of my food intake was healthy and I have been really good at getting at least 64 oz of water a day. Having a cute water bottle helps (Yes, really!) I use a fabulous app on my iPhone called "My net diary" This has been a big key to me doing well with tracking my daily calories, food eaten, water consumption, etc. I absolutely love this App. (And it's free!) Check it out if you haven't heard of it. 

The only discouraging thing is.... I have only lost 1 lb. BUT, I have lost 1.5" Since December 27th in my waist and 1" In my bust. So that's good, just feel like I should be loosing more weight. It will slowly come along though, I'll do my best to patiently wait. I know this won't happen over night, it is a complete lifestyle change that you have to commit to both physically and mentally. It honestly feels like it is getting easier day by day which is a good sign. Tonight was my first day back to the gym since April of last year! I went to Zumba and loved it. After the class, I walked/ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes at an incline of 3. 
Calories burned tonight was appx: 850 in Zumba (Per another lady in the class with a Body Bug and the teacher.) And 105 on the treadmill. So a total of 955. Excitement! I plan on going to Yoga on Sunday morning at 9 and Zumba again next Wednesday. Can't wait!
Since December 27:
Total weight lost: 1 lb
Inches lost: 2.5"
25 lbs. left to go! Goal is for May 1st. 
Hoping for bigger numbers soon! Next weigh in is this coming Monday. 
 
 




Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've really been wanting to try Zumba! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by ThreeBoys! I am your newest follower. Good luck with nursing school, I was an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner before I decided to stay home with my little guys. It really is a great profession:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! It always slow at the start for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are doing wonderful!!

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    I hope you will stop by and follow either or both of my blogs.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a very blessed Thursday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea, you are doing great :)
    Loved your year in pictures.
    Come follow me back !
    Hugs
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Happy thursday! I'm a new follower.


    ~Gwen
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging about your weight loss is such a great idea! I did the same last year and I lost 20+ pounds. It really helps having to report about your gain or loss weekly. You are going to do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m following your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Networked Blogs, from the ABE linky…would love a visit and a ‘follow back’ Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting ... Luv your blog name!!! I'm following you back!!

    Good luck on your challenge...I too am working on bringing the number down on my scale... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm a new follower and like yourself am a vegetarian! Came across your blog and absolutely love it!
    I have my own blog on baking without eggs/ animal by products and would love it if you can follow back!
    Thanks
    Manni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such a great blog hop!! When can we look like the girl in your button, lol? I am excited to follow along with you and hopefully will remember to link up every week :)
    Amanda from Coping with Frugality

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm blog hopping! Fun blog, now a follower!

    Swanky Baby
    http://swankybaby1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by Momondealz and the compliment! MyCraftyMom did the the design! :) I am following back. Good Luck on the weight loss, I have some baby weight to lose as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you are doing great! Glad to have met you via the blog hop. Can't wait to check out your vegetarian recipes link. I really enjoyed your 2010 Year in review pictures. I invite you to link up to my post
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/01/2010-year-in-review.html
    My weight loss blog is
    http://itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com/
    If you get a chance I would love for you to come over and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! 1 lb is AWESOME!! :) And normal weight loss per week! :) Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!