Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight posts for ABE-Extra entries


Hey everyone, a Blogtastic Extravaganza is coming up next week! **Excitement** I was checking out some of the blogs today and wow, there are some really cool gift packages. You're going to love it! I still have 3 sponsors left to spotlight, which I am going to get at least 2 of them done this weekend. 
Look forward to reading more about: 


I feel so lucky to have such great sponsors for this event. Remember, you can still enter in ANY of my other sponsor spotlights at any time for a ton of EXTRA ENTRIES! So if you haven't yet, go ahead and enter. Please show my sponsors some love, we wouldn't be able to host this awesome event without them!
All of the links and details of all three packages are at the top, left hand side bar of my blog.
The official giveaway starts January 18th!

Here are the details again about all three of my packages I am giving away:
I am really excited for these packages, I am pretty sure you are going to love, love them! 

I have decided to go with a Valentines Day theme for my packages. The items I have lined up fit perfectly with this! 

Prize package ONE

A girls best friend {s}

This lovely package will include:

One gorgeous "vanilla bean" {In color} shelf from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! It is embellished with diamond pegs to hold your necklaces, scarves, purses, pretty much anything you want!

One unique, hand crafted glass necklace of winners choice from All That we Are. These necklaces really are beautiful, just wait until you see them. 

One box of chocolates from Raising The Candy Bar and a chocolate heart lollie just in time for Valentines Day! As you know, we are a vegan/vegetarian Family so I am pleased to be sharing some Vegan chocolates with you!

This package is worth: $75.00


Prize package TWO

Whatever your Heart desires

This fabulous package will include:

One 16"x20" Framed chalkboard from Skitt-A-Skatt Furniture! This chalkboard is stunning, you will love it. The frame around it is thick and the finish is so beautiful. It has a "Antique" type of finish to it. 

One box of chocolates from Raising The Candy Bar, and a chocolate heart lollie just in time for Valentines Day! As you know, we are a vegan/vegetarian Family so I am pleased to be sharing some Vegan chocolates with you!

$35.00 to go towards anything in You-Lee-Anna Boutique's Etsy shop! Her beret hats and headbands for babies, little girls & women are so stinkin' cute! You'll love this shop. 


This package is worth: $90.00


Prize package 3

Be mine


This fun package will include:


One Personalized "Love Tag" necklace with Birthstone from The Pretty Peacock. Yes my friends, The Pretty Peacock!  (Worth $72.00) This necklace is simply stunning and having it personalized to say anything you want makes it all the more special and unique. 
**Review and Sponsor spotlight coming this weekend

One Spunky headband from Spunky Junky. Her necklaces, headbands, rings and hair clips are so modern and fun! The colors are gorgeous and the hand work is perfection. 

One handcrafted flower clip of your choice from Nimbler Grove along with a $15.00 Giftcard to Nimbler Groves Zibbet shop! I absolutely love every single color of clip offered in her shop! They are all so vibrant, you'll probably be there a while just looking at all them trying to decide which one you would want to buy or choose if you won! 


This package is worth: $105.00

Now, I wanted to offer all of you some chances for extra entries! So, depending on what package you want or even if you love all three and want to check out all of my sponsors, head over to the links I have listed above- Let me know what item you would love to win if you won from each sponsor. Who is your favorite? What item is your favorite?

Show some sponsor love!
Fill out this google form for each entry you would like counted. (Ex: If you love all of the sponsors in one particular package, go to each of the links and fill out the form for each time.) This is your chance to get a lot of extra entries! These prize packs really are great, I hope you all are as excited as I am!









Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fellow ABEr stopping by to say HELLO! See you on Tuesday!

    your new friends,
    koco & viking

    kocoandviking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!