Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


I have seen this weekly post on several different lovely blogs recently and finally decided to partake. What a fun weekly post! I have had a hard time finding out who the exact host is, so if anyone knows, please let me know!

1} I am loving that I got my taxes done and will have a little extra money for some shopping. I cannot wait! I am looking forward to getting some Spring clothes and shoes. 

I really want these pumps I just found at Forever 21:
Source

2} I am currently loving Interior design magazines and websites. I dream of decorating my own gorgeous home one day filled with bright yellows, grays, crisp whites. Here are some pics of some ideas I really like:

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
3} I am loving anything cupcakes... Especially baking Vegan cupcakes for my Family and friends. Check out this post of mine I did recently. It includes a fabulous Vanilla vegan cupcake recipe too!

Source and Recipe
 Beautiful right? There is just something about cupcakes that just make me smile. 

4} Yoga. I have only taken one class so far, but I have instantly fallen in love with it. I was calm and relaxed the whole time, it was so nice. It challenged me mentally and physically which was great too. The few days after I went I was sore in places I never knew I could be, good to know it's working! 

Source
Along with Yoga, I am loving this new outfit Micah bought me for my classes: The brand Verve is for Rock climbing, but I am using it for Yoga for now until I feel more strong to get back into climbing.
Via my iPhone





5} Pink Rock Stars! Mmmmmmm.
Source

6} The Bachelor! I am definitely rooting for Emily M. This season has been awesome! 

7} The fact that it is already almost midterms. So excited!Almost half way through this quarter already. See my previous post.

8} Loving my Family so much. I am so lucky and blessed! We are all sick right now but my little guys are so cuddly and sweet. Hoping to feel better soon. 

That is what I am loving right now! 
Happy Wednesday lovelies,



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration pictures for your home. Beautiful!

    I would break my ankles in those heels! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a pretty and bright color, I would love to use it in my home color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your cupcakes, you're so cute! Happy things are going well for you, and can't wait to see you Saturday (hopefully you're all better by then!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin all the yellow!! The pink stilletos.. WOWZA!!
    (new follower) LOve your blog!

    Robin
    http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following! I could've swore I was following you already, your address was even in my history. Oh well, I am now :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving those shoes too, but I would probably break something if I tried walking in them...LOL

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    http://www.giveawayswithgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those shoes!! And those pillows are adorable!
    www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!