Friday, February 18, 2011

I am a a new host of: Bee Friendly Friday! Come join in!

Family and Life in Las Vegas

Welcome to week 17 of Bee Friendly Friday Follow! Co-hosted by Crazy about My Baybah, Family and Life in Las Vegas, and this week we are adding a third co-host, The Balancing Act in Stilettos and Scrubs. This hop is about meeting new friends and finding fun blogs to read. So link up, grab our button, and BEE FRIENDLY!!

Would you like to be our co-host?! It is simple, all you have to do is link up to Bee Friendly! Each week we will use random.org to select a co-host from the previous weeks link-up. We will then contact you to let you know if you have been selected. There is a new list every Friday, so remember to come back and link up with us.
This week - We would like to introduce you to Marci - The Balancing Act in Stilettos and Scrubs!

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be here. My name is Marci, I am a Mother of two, a full time Nursing student and I am the author of Balancing stilettos and scrubs Blog. My blog is all about our "crunchy" life with our two sweet little boys, our vegetarian/vegan diet along with recipes, everyday adventures in being a parent and some fun reviews and giveaways. I am a lover of all things yellow, cupcakes, coffee, tofu, cereal, Diet coke and yoga.


Here are a few simple guidelines we encourage you to follow:

1. Add your blog to the linky below.
2. Follow the hosts in the #1 and #2 spots, and the co-host in the #3 spot! Leave a comment, and we will follow you back! (Please be sure to leave your blog address too!)
3. Grab our new Bee Friendly button to share the fun.
4. Bee Friendly, and visit the blogs that catch your eye.
5. If you get a new follower, Bee Friendly, and return the love!














Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi I'm your newest follower from the Bee Friday. Do you know what department you want to practice in? Good luck in nursing school, that was one of most stressful times in my life. The best piece of advice I could give you is to try to get an extern position in the department your interested in and follow up in that same area for your senior practicum and start working on networking now with the department managers. Come on by my blog at http://mama-tales-blog.blogspot.com/ If you have any questions shoot me a message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just added my blog, Jo's Health Corner. It's wonderful to meet others into green living, recycling and all the other good stuff..I'm following..

    Jo
    http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! I found you through your blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm also following from the BF blog hop. You really grabbed my attention with your love of tofu and Yoga. I look forward to following.

    Lisa @ Lesapea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI - I'm a new follower from the Bee Friendly Follow!!! I look forward to reading your blog!!

    Hanna @ Daily Venting & Exclamations...
    http://mishmish.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bee Friendly Friday! Following you gfc!

    I'd be happy if you checked out my blog vrveils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm your newest follower. Beautiful blog...have a great week-end.
    htpp://mymommymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!