Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday.

My cutie pies Valentines day morning. They loved their love bugs and treats!


 What a mess! Eating his Vegan chocolate covered Oreos. 
 One of my best friends, Bekkah and I at Gardner Villages Queen of Hearts event! It. Was. Amazing. It was a chocolate Dinner... There was chocolate fondue fountains and tables filled with strawberries, banannas, pineapple, pretzels, cinnamon bears, anything and everything you could want to have covered in chocolate! Along with a hot chocolate bar with a ton of toppings for your hot chocolate and a wine and champagne bar. We had the best time ever! After our chocolate filled dinner, we did some fun shopping since they were offering a ton of great deals. I got the cutest shirt for only $5.00 and a Halloween jack-O-lantern to put up year round.

And finally, my Valentines day present from M. 2 dozen Roses, chocolates and a card. Loved it!

Happy "Wordless" Wednesday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet Valentine's Day! I love the love bugs! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what darling boys you have - looks like you had a lovely V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great day! I am passing by and following you from the blog hop. I would love to add you to my blog followers too. http://toughcookiemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop!

    http://www.caringforourblessings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Losing Brownies and Ocean Dreams, thanks ladies!! It was a great day :) They loved those bugs!

    Tough Cookie adn Thankful heart- I will come follow back now :) Thank you for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!