Saturday, March 26, 2011

A new job & A new quarter.

Is this weekend already almost over? They go by wayyyyyyyyyy too fast these days don't they? This has been my second week/weekend working in my new job. Oh, I forgot to mention that didn't I? Sorry about that! Since Our bills are going to be doubling from buying this house, I wanted to help as much as possible. It took a while to find it, but I finally got hired as a CNA working in the home health and hospice field! I work four days a week: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Friday. I never thought I would love it as much as I do! I have such wonderful patients. I really think this is going to really help me as a Nurse as well, which is a big plus.

My fourth quarter of Nursing school starts April 6th. I am a lot more excited for this quarter to be honest.. After 12 weeks, it feels good to have the excitement back, even if it is just a little.
I will be taking Human Physiology and Foundations of Microbiology & Labs for both. 

My books/must have school supplies:


This quarter is the one that they are switching us to day classes. It will be an adjustment, but I think it will be a good one. So between working and school, I will have one day off a week. I work nights and have class during the day, (2 days a week) plus labs. *Phew! Plus moving is in less than two weeks, so life is going to be extremely busy! We are very, very excited though.

With this last quarter finishing up two days ago, I feel like I can finally take a deep breath and relax, just a little. I am finally getting caught up on this book with my morning coffee...

YAY! 
Finally I can read a book (besides a text book) and not feel guilty about it. Even if it is just for a week. Hey, a break is a break right? It's been nice so far and I plan on enjoying it as much as possible!
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! I've really enjoyed it and gave you the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out here:

    http://motherhoodandmiscellany.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! That is very exciting. I'm glad that you enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read Eat Pray Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Marci! I hope you enjoy every minute of your happy chaos. Don't forget to stop and breathe every once in a while, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. As you know I love your blog, so please come by to receive this wonderful award that was also passed on to me.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!