Saturday, March 12, 2011

Three already?

I can hardly believe it.
My oldest just turned three on March 10 at 8:36 pm. Here is the little guy on his Birthday morning opening his little gifts:




"LEAPSTER!!!!!!!!!"
Now, I can't fully express his excitement, but it went a little somethin' like that. This little guy has been asking for a Leapster for 3 months now and he finally got it! His favorite game so far is Ni Hao Kai Lan, he adores her.


They came down to see a bouquet of balloons waiting for them (Levee shared some with Bri) And his little presents. My kids go wild for Balloons (and bubbles!)  I love it.





Levee on his 2nd Birthday last year. 

I think he had a pretty great Birthday! The day of, we took him to our fav Vegan cupcake cafe and picked up some cupcakes for all of us along with his cute little Buzz Lightyear Birthday cake. Today was celebrated with all of our Family and Friends at Este's pizza Co for lunch, cake and presents! He had another wonderful day. We love you with all of our hearts Levee, I never want you to forget that. Three years ago, March 10th was a life changing day for us, you came into this world and made me a mother. I feel so blessed to have you as my son! You are such a special little soul. The things you say on a daily basis crack me up and I can't wait to see all of the new things you are going to learn over this next year, you are so smart!
Love you sweetheart! 
Mommy, Daddy and Bri.

(All the photos were taken via my iPhone due to our camera being lost, hoping to find it soon!)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little guy! He is so cute in his little chair with his leapster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Levin!!! You are growing into such a handsome little guy! Glad your day was so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little guy had an awesome birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all of you! He had a great day :) All of your comments mean so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!