Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been too long

Since I've posted!! So sorry about that friends. Were finally officially moved in and celebrated it this past weekend with our housewarming party. It was a blast! I am planning on doing a whole post with a reenactment of the housewarming to welcome you all and take you on a little tour ;) I'm struggling a great deal this quarter in school, so please forgive my absence! My posting won't be as often as it used to be, but will be more than it has been. I'm excited to be back!! I an slowly working on the housewarming post and am planning on having it up this week. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Much love,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sorry we didn't end up making it. We ended up having a few showings on Saturday, so we couldn't do lunch like we planned with my mom, so we had to do dinner instead. I bet it was great though, and hope you had a great turnout otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a good excuse!
    Can't wait to read all about your new house :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You post when you can. Life is busy and we can all attest to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked in with you for a while. Wow a move. I'm glad you survived!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!