Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Koi Scrubs

Recently I was approached by the fashion-forward scrub company,
Koi scrubs to see if I may be interested in taking part in doing a review of their scrubs. Umm, how could I say no? Their scrubs are some of the best available on the market today. I had heard of Koi previously and was pretty excited that I had been chosen for this opportunity! Their scrubs, are top of the line, Great quality, comfortable, cute and they get a lot of attention! Remember back on the day, when scrubs were plain ol' boring? Blah-boring colors, not flattering at all to wear? Wow, we have certainly come a long way!

Koi scrubs are very flattering and the design options are endless! Whether you are going for comfort for one of your many long shifts, or if you're like me, style- You can have both with Koi scrubs. There is a great selection of solids, patterns, prints, almost anything you could want. They have several different types of “styles” to choose from as well. One of my favorites besides the Abba top I reviewed is “The Bridgettte top." It is made up of a contemporary print with two convenient pockets in front.  

Source
My personal favorite style of pants is the “Zara pants.” They feature an elastic waist band, which normally I don't like- but these pants fit amazing! The snap button is placed on the side, with a cute zipper that has a detailed heart hanging from it. (Details, details- they are never put aside with Koi scrubs!) The legs are flared so they fall over your shoes/clogs nicely and look great. The other great thing about these pants? They come in different length options! Ranging from petite-tall.Along with all the pockets a Nurse or Physician could ever need! 

Source
You can't go wrong with any of the scrubs you choose from Koi. Not only will you look great on your shift, you will be extremely comfortable which is a plus! One last thing to worry about right? They also carry a great line of scrubs for men along with fabulous lab coats.

My favorite things about Koi scrubs?

*The comfort
*The style options: Feeling fabulous in scrubs is what it's all about!
*The sizing options: Their scrubs are very "true to size" and I love that they have petite-tall options!
*The added details that they place on their scrubs: Whether it be their gorgeous Koi label, the stitching, the little hearts attached to the zipper, all of it is great! 

Here I am in my Abba top- Bandanna White, size medium. This top is a 360* top meaning it can be worn both ways!  


Here is a little more detail: 

 
I am definitely pleased with these scrubs and highly recommend you check them out for more styles and designs! Let them know I sent ya :) 

You can find Koi scrubs on:

Much Love!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. great site first off- love your blog title! You should stop by my blog because I'm giving away a Bobbie Brown eye shadow compact :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pattern...it is very bright and makes me think of spring!

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koi's Marissa scrub pants were my favorite scrub find. I work as a CNA and we are limited to khaki scrub pants and red tops (Barf). I hated the waistline of Cherokee and Peaches pants (the only things readily available in my city). I found the Marissa pants at the hospital in khaki ONCE and snatched a pair up. I love the waistline and the fit. Now they're the only scrub pants I'll order.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!