Monday, August 29, 2011

My mini make-over

Two weeks ago, I decided to chop off a lot of my hair... I usually regret it after a couple days, but this time I am loving it! Sad, but true- The last time I cut my hair was when I was 7 months pregnant with Brighton! Over two years ago, how bad is that? This salon visit was definitely due!

I had scheduled a baby sitter for the day and headed out at 9 am. After I hit up Starbucks, I went to the Aveda Institute hair school and was treated like royalty.. For 6 hours! It was- awwwwwmazin'. I had my hair cut first, a deep conditioning treatment paired with a hot towel facial, a shoulder and hand massage and a nice pedicure last. I was offered Tea, water and my stylist was beyond sweet. I Loved it! Oh, and splurged on my first nice hair products. All in all, it was a fun-much-needed day! Oh- and I almost forgot... I got my $50.00 gift certificate to the Aveda school on city deals for just $21.00! I love a good bargain. You have no idea just how excited I was to find that!

A new me:
buh-bye long hair!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm envious. That day just sounds amazing. I recently cut my hair (not at a fancy salon or anything), and it has also been almost two years since I cut it.

    You look great. Hopefully the relaxation from that day lasts a little while.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!