Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My two lovelies.

I feel like I am behind at getting a "Levin and Brighton" current stats/favorite things post up! They have grown so much and like all other kiddos, wayyyyy too fast! I take pictures of them almost every day, probably a few too many (If there is such a thing!) Here is just a glimpse at them, what they have been up to these days and what they're loving at this stage.

Let's start with Levin:


Age: Today you are 3 years and 4 months old.
Favorite food: Boca Chikn's, Nature Valley fruit and nut bars, graham crackers, oatmeal, strawberry soy milk.
Favorite movie: Tangled and Harry Potter
Favorite thing to do: Play outside with all your new friends here in the neighborhood, play your Leapster, play with cars, trucks, books, color, paint.
Current accomplishments: You got potty trained in less than 3 weeks!
Favorite cartoon: Busy Town Mysteries and Word world
Favorite activity to do: Cheerio necklaces, and anything with our foam sheets, water color painting.
Other favorite things, friends, toys: Your new little best friend is Oliver and Hagan. You 3 will be starting preschool together soon!

Now onto sweet little Brighton: 


Age: Today you are1 year and 9 months old!
Favorite food: Boca Chikn's, strawberry Kashi bars, Apples & Peanut butter, Scooby Doo fruit snacks, Wheat ritz crackers, graham crackers, oatmeal, chocolate soy milk.
Favorite movie: Tangled- You absolutely love Paskel
Favorite thing to do: You love to play with any cars and trucks you can get your hands on, you love me and daddy to read books to you, coloring and to sleep with ALL of your little animals.
Current accomplishments: You are talking a lot more these days! You love to ask "Whats that?" and wave/say bye bye when Mommy leaves to work/school.
Favorite cartoon: Busy Town Mysteries, Wonder Pets. 
Favorite activity to do: Color and read books.
Other favorite things, friends, toys: The light up fish tank in your room, Tigee, your blanky, your binky and my stilettos ;)


You two are my world, I love you more than you will ever know! 
Love you always and forever, your  Mommy.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My guys are 3 and 1, too (a few months younger than yours). We love cars and trucks around here, too! It sure is a busy time. I am super impressed at all you are able to accomplish. Bravo on the quick potty training! Good luck with preschool. We started Sebastian over the summer, and so far he loves it. Hope Levin does, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!