Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SITS love and some lovely upcoming posts

For Women


I, me, yes- Marci here at Balancing Stilettos and Scrubs was featured on the SITS girls website on Monday! I have been waiting for this day for almost a year now! It was everything and more than I had hoped for. I have never been shown so much love and support here on this blog, ever! I was left grinning from ear, to ear. You guys rocked my socks and have given me more motivation to be a great Nurse, than I have have ever had before. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I love all of you and thank you for your continued support!

Coming up soon:

I will be doing a Q&A post from all of the questions I got on Monday soon. I'm looking forward to it! Pitch me any more questions you may have.


A review & giveaway from the lovely Seams Mod shop- YAY! It's been far too long, I know. You're going to love this shop everyone!

A review & Giveaway from Modern Med Tools!

Oh, I almost forgot- The recipe for this fab dish...


Thank you again to all of you who left me those sweet comments! 
Have a wonderful Thursday,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good SITS day. I can't wait for that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from the blog hop! Followed you on GFC and Twitter, Liked you on Facebook. I love the cupcake with your signature, very cute. Stop by if you'd like.

    Brittany
    @YouMeandRemy
    http://youmeandremy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!